You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Fortuna Koln VS Borussia Dortmund (Youth), a home victory

GER RegFortuna Koln VS Borussia Dortmund (Youth), a home victory

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2019 10:20:12 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- Fortuna Koln VS Borussia Dortmund (Youth) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Fortuna Koln got 6 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 9 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Fortuna Koln got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 16.7%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Borussia Dortmund (Youth) got 5 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 12 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Borussia Dortmund (Youth) got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fortuna Koln 1.00-0/0.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2186 matches, the home team got 763 wins, 627 draws and 796 losses. Home win rate: 34.90%; Draw win rate: 28.68%; Away win rate: 36.41%; Home odds win rate: 43.05%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.95%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3424 matches, the home team got 1537 wins, 783 draws and 1104 losses. Home win rate: 44.89%; Draw win rate: 22.87%; Away win rate: 32.24%; Over odds win rate: 46.20%; Draw odds win rate: 5.99%; Under odds win rate: 47.81%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.30-3.25-2.66. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 27 games, the home team got 12 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fortuna Koln(38.4%), Draw(27.7%), Borussia Dortmund (Youth)(33.9%)


Fortuna Koln VS Borussia Dortmund (Youth), a home victory

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.