You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Fortuna Dusseldorf (Youth) VS Borussia Dortmund (Youth), go for guests

GER RegFortuna Dusseldorf (Youth) VS Borussia Dortmund (Youth), go for guests

Submit by tipster William
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2020 10:22:07 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- Fortuna Dusseldorf (Youth) VS Borussia Dortmund (Youth) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Fortuna Dusseldorf (Youth) got 6 wins, 4 draws, 11 losses and placed the 12 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Fortuna Dusseldorf (Youth) got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.7%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Borussia Dortmund (Youth) got 9 wins, 5 draws, 8 losses and placed the 9 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Borussia Dortmund (Youth) got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fortuna Dusseldorf (Youth) 0.85-0/-0.5-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1581 matches, the home team got 551 wins, 424 draws and 606 losses. Home win rate: 34.85%; Draw win rate: 26.82%; Away win rate: 38.33%; Home odds win rate: 41.68%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.32%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5/3-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1310 matches, the home team got 608 wins, 314 draws and 388 losses. Home win rate: 46.41%; Draw win rate: 23.97%; Away win rate: 29.62%; Over odds win rate: 47.02%; Draw odds win rate: 4.05%; Under odds win rate: 48.93%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.71-3.30-2.24. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 4 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 10.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fortuna Dusseldorf (Youth)(29.6%), Draw(26.2%), Borussia Dortmund (Youth)(44.2%)

Fortuna Dusseldorf (Youth) VS Borussia Dortmund (Youth), go for guests

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.