You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Fluminense RJ VS Flamengo, guests are expected higher

INT CFFluminense RJ VS Flamengo, guests are expected higher

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2020 10:00:28 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Fluminense RJ VS Flamengo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Fluminense RJ got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Flamengo got 4 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Brazil Campeonato Carioca. In the last 20 games, Flamengo got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fluminense RJ 1.00--0.5/-1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1020 matches, the home team got 463 wins, 264 draws and 293 losses. Home win rate: 45.39%; Draw win rate: 25.88%; Away win rate: 28.73%; Home odds win rate: 52.84%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.16%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 780 matches, the home team got 331 wins, 207 draws and 242 losses. Home win rate: 42.44%; Draw win rate: 26.54%; Away win rate: 31.03%; Over odds win rate: 46.41%; Draw odds win rate: 6.15%; Under odds win rate: 47.44%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.90-3.35-1.67. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 66.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fluminense RJ(17.3%), Draw(25.2%), Flamengo(57.5%)

 

Fluminense RJ VS Flamengo, guests are expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.