For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Flamengo VS CA Penarol, sure home win

CON CLAFlamengo VS CA Penarol, sure home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 03 Apr 2019 09:03:29 GMT        

Match Time:

Copa Libertadores -- Flamengo VS CA Penarol 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Flamengo got 4 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the Brazil Campeonato Carioca. In the last 20 games, Flamengo got 13 wins, 5 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, CA Penarol got 5 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Primera Division de Uruguay. In the last 20 games, CA Penarol got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Flamengo 0.80-1-1.13. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 180 matches, the home team got 62 wins, 44 draws and 74 losses. Home win rate: 34.44%; Draw win rate: 24.44%; Away win rate: 41.11%; Home odds win rate: 37.78%; Draw odds win rate: 25.56%; Away odds win rate: 36.67%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1432 matches, the home team got 626 wins, 355 draws and 451 losses. Home win rate: 43.72%; Draw win rate: 24.79%; Away win rate: 31.49%; Over odds win rate: 44.20%; Draw odds win rate: 6.08%; Under odds win rate: 49.72%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.45-3.95-7.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 14 games, the home team got 11 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 78.57%; Draw win rate: 21.43%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Flamengo(68.5%), Draw(20.7%), CA Penarol(10.8%)

 

Flamengo VS CA Penarol, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.