You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Flamengo VS Independiente Jose Teran, easy home win

RESUFlamengo VS Independiente Jose Teran, easy home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2020 09:33:14 GMT        

Match Time:

Recopa Sudamericana -- Flamengo VS Independiente Jose Teran 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Flamengo got 4 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Brazil Campeonato Carioca. In the last 20 games, Flamengo got 14 wins, 4 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Independiente Jose Teran got 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the Primera Division de Ecuador. In the last 20 games, Independiente Jose Teran got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Flamengo 1.02-1.5/2-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 100 matches, the home team got 70 wins, 20 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 70.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 10.00%; Home odds win rate: 54.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1149 matches, the home team got 533 wins, 249 draws and 367 losses. Home win rate: 46.39%; Draw win rate: 21.67%; Away win rate: 31.94%; Over odds win rate: 46.04%; Draw odds win rate: 4.53%; Under odds win rate: 49.43%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.24-5.80-9.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 14 games, the home team got 13 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 92.86%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 7.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Flamengo(75.2%), Draw(16.4%), Independiente Jose Teran(8.4%)

 

Flamengo VS Independiente Jose Teran, easy home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Brianna Marie Dale shows her sexy body of these pictures [Pic]Martina Finocchio a model who catch your eyes
    [Pic]Nataliesng is a hot modle of Toronto [Pic]A sexy cosplayer Meowriexists shows her hot body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.