For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Finland U21 VS Malta U21, sure win for Finland U21

UEFA U21QFinland U21 VS Malta U21, sure win for Finland U21

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2019 10:17:17 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Finland U21 VS Malta U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.In the last 20 games, Finland U21 got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2.In the last 20 games, Malta U21 got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Finland U21 1.03-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 matches, the home team got 15 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 88.24%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 11.76%; Home odds win rate: 35.29%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 64.71%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-3.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 57 matches, the home team got 28 wins, 13 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 49.12%; Draw win rate: 22.81%; Away win rate: 28.07%; Over odds win rate: 47.37%; Draw odds win rate: 3.51%; Under odds win rate: 49.12%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Finland U21(80.0%), Draw(12.9%), Malta U21(7.1%)

 

Finland U21 VS Malta U21, sure win for Finland U21

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.