For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Finland VS Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bosnia-Herzegovina will win

EURO CupFinland VS Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bosnia-Herzegovina will win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sat, 08 Jun 2019 10:09:19 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA European Championship -- Finland VS Bosnia-Herzegovina 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Finland got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Finland got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Bosnia-Herzegovina got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Bosnia-Herzegovina got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Finland 0.90-0/-0.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1722 matches, the home team got 603 wins, 462 draws and 657 losses. Home win rate: 35.02%; Draw win rate: 26.83%; Away win rate: 38.15%; Home odds win rate: 43.26%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.74%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1760 matches, the home team got 758 wins, 509 draws and 493 losses. Home win rate: 43.07%; Draw win rate: 28.92%; Away win rate: 28.01%; Over odds win rate: 43.92%; Draw odds win rate: 5.63%; Under odds win rate: 50.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.80-3.15-2.24. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 25 games, the home team got 7 wins, 4 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 28.00%; Draw win rate: 16.00%; Away win rate: 56.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Finland(31.9%), Draw(30.3%), Bosnia-Herzegovina(37.8%)


Finland VS Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bosnia-Herzegovina will win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.