For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Feyenoord VS SC Heerenveen, host may win

HOL D1Feyenoord VS SC Heerenveen, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 04 Apr 2019 09:03:02 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Eredivisie -- Feyenoord VS SC Heerenveen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Feyenoord got 14 wins, 5 draws, 8 losses and placed the 4 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, Feyenoord got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, SC Heerenveen got 9 wins, 9 draws, 9 losses and placed the 10 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, SC Heerenveen got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 62.5%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Feyenoord 1.06-1.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 91 matches, the home team got 68 wins, 12 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 74.73%; Draw win rate: 13.19%; Away win rate: 12.09%; Home odds win rate: 53.85%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.15%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.78-3/3.5-1.13. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 24 matches, the home team got 13 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 54.17%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 29.17%; Over odds win rate: 54.17%; Draw odds win rate: 4.17%; Under odds win rate: 41.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.39-4.80-6.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 7 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 77.78%; Draw win rate: 11.11%; Away win rate: 11.11%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Feyenoord(70.2%), Draw(17.7%), SC Heerenveen(12.1%)

 

Feyenoord VS SC Heerenveen, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.