For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Feyenoord VS Dinamo Tbilisi, with home victory

UEFA ELFeyenoord VS Dinamo Tbilisi, with home victory

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 08 Aug 2019 10:16:13 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Feyenoord VS Dinamo Tbilisi 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Feyenoord got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 7 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, Feyenoord got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Dinamo Tbilisi got 14 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 1 of the Georgia Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Dinamo Tbilisi got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Feyenoord 0.96-1.5/2-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 109 matches, the home team got 64 wins, 15 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 58.72%; Draw win rate: 13.76%; Away win rate: 27.52%; Home odds win rate: 49.54%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.46%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-3/3.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 148 matches, the home team got 78 wins, 20 draws and 50 losses. Home win rate: 52.70%; Draw win rate: 13.51%; Away win rate: 33.78%; Over odds win rate: 43.92%; Draw odds win rate: 2.70%; Under odds win rate: 53.38%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.26-5.40-7.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 43 games, the home team got 29 wins, 9 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 67.44%; Draw win rate: 20.93%; Away win rate: 11.63%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Feyenoord(71.7%), Draw(17.2%), Dinamo Tbilisi(11.1%)

 

Feyenoord VS Dinamo Tbilisi, with home victory

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.