You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Feralpisalo VS Lecco, easy home win

ITA PRO LCFeralpisalo VS Lecco, easy home win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Thu, 07 Nov 2019 09:23:29 GMT        

Match Time:

Coppa Italia Lega PRO -- Feralpisalo VS Lecco 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Feralpisalo got 6 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Feralpisalo got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 43.8%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Lecco got 3 wins, 2 draws, 8 losses and placed the 18 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Lecco got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Feralpisalo 0.87-1-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 158 matches, the home team got 88 wins, 33 draws and 37 losses. Home win rate: 55.70%; Draw win rate: 20.89%; Away win rate: 23.42%; Home odds win rate: 37.97%; Draw odds win rate: 25.32%; Away odds win rate: 36.71%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 975 matches, the home team got 408 wins, 275 draws and 292 losses. Home win rate: 41.85%; Draw win rate: 28.21%; Away win rate: 29.95%; Over odds win rate: 42.36%; Draw odds win rate: 6.97%; Under odds win rate: 50.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.45-3.85-5.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 67 games, the home team got 37 wins, 20 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 55.22%; Draw win rate: 29.85%; Away win rate: 14.93%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Feralpisalo(61.3%), Draw(23.5%), Lecco(15.2%)

 

Feralpisalo VS Lecco, easy home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.