You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Fenerbahce VS Kayserispor, host may win

TUR CupFenerbahce VS Kayserispor, host may win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2020 10:25:56 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkey Cup -- Fenerbahce VS Kayserispor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, Fenerbahce got 10 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Fenerbahce got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 18 rounds, Kayserispor got 2 wins, 4 draws, 12 losses and placed the 18 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Kayserispor got 2 wins, 6 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fenerbahce 0.89-2-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 154 matches, the home team got 116 wins, 20 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 75.32%; Draw win rate: 12.99%; Away win rate: 11.69%; Home odds win rate: 42.21%; Draw odds win rate: 13.64%; Away odds win rate: 44.16%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-3.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 797 matches, the home team got 399 wins, 141 draws and 257 losses. Home win rate: 50.06%; Draw win rate: 17.69%; Away win rate: 32.25%; Over odds win rate: 49.81%; Draw odds win rate: 5.02%; Under odds win rate: 45.17%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.18-6.40-8.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 33 games, the home team got 26 wins, 6 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 78.79%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 3.03%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fenerbahce(79.9%), Draw(13.0%), Kayserispor(7.1%)

 

Fenerbahce VS Kayserispor, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.