For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Fenerbahce VS Gaziantep Buyuksehir Belediyesi, host to win

TUR D1Fenerbahce VS Gaziantep Buyuksehir Belediyesi, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 19 Aug 2019 09:38:11 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkish Super Liga -- Fenerbahce VS Gaziantep Buyuksehir Belediyesi 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, Fenerbahce got 11 wins, 13 draws, 10 losses and placed the 6 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Fenerbahce got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Gaziantep Buyuksehir Belediyesi got 17 wins, 8 draws, 9 losses and placed the 5 of the Turkey 2 Ligi A. In the last 20 games, Gaziantep Buyuksehir Belediyesi got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 26.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fenerbahce 1.06-1/1.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 125 matches, the home team got 66 wins, 31 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 52.80%; Draw win rate: 24.80%; Away win rate: 22.40%; Home odds win rate: 28.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 71.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2230 matches, the home team got 1043 wins, 525 draws and 662 losses. Home win rate: 46.77%; Draw win rate: 23.54%; Away win rate: 29.69%; Over odds win rate: 46.37%; Draw odds win rate: 5.70%; Under odds win rate: 47.94%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.45-4.20-6.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 57 games, the home team got 30 wins, 15 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 52.63%; Draw win rate: 26.32%; Away win rate: 21.05%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fenerbahce(64.3%), Draw(21.2%), Gaziantep Buyuksehir Belediyesi(14.5%)

 

Fenerbahce VS Gaziantep Buyuksehir Belediyesi, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.