For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Faroe Islands VS Sweden, Sweden to sure win

EURO CupFaroe Islands VS Sweden, Sweden to sure win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Thu, 05 Sep 2019 14:55:13 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA European Championship -- Faroe Islands VS Sweden 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Faroe Islands got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Sweden got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Faroe Islands 0.84--1.5/-2-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 519 matches, the home team got 374 wins, 81 draws and 64 losses. Home win rate: 72.06%; Draw win rate: 15.61%; Away win rate: 12.33%; Home odds win rate: 57.03%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.97%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5/3-0.76. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 125 matches, the home team got 50 wins, 31 draws and 44 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 24.80%; Away win rate: 35.20%; Over odds win rate: 48.00%; Draw odds win rate: 4.00%; Under odds win rate: 48.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 7.80-5.60-1.23. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 18 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 11.11%; Draw win rate: 11.11%; Away win rate: 77.78%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Faroe Islands(6.2%), Draw(14.9%), Sweden(78.9%)


Faroe Islands VS Sweden, Sweden to sure win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.