For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Fagiano Okayama VS Kawasaki Frontale, guests may win

JE CupFagiano Okayama VS Kawasaki Frontale, guests may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2019 10:03:26 GMT        

Match Time:

Japan Emperors Cup -- Fagiano Okayama VS Kawasaki Frontale 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Fagiano Okayama got 11 wins, 7 draws, 9 losses and placed the 9 of the J-League Division 2. In the last 20 games, Fagiano Okayama got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Kawasaki Frontale got 10 wins, 9 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Kawasaki Frontale got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fagiano Okayama 0.81--1/-1.5-1.12. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 matches, the home team got 10 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 52.63%; Draw win rate: 15.79%; Away win rate: 31.58%; Home odds win rate: 31.58%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 68.42%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2.5/3-0.89. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 201 matches, the home team got 86 wins, 59 draws and 56 losses. Home win rate: 42.79%; Draw win rate: 29.35%; Away win rate: 27.86%; Over odds win rate: 41.79%; Draw odds win rate: 7.96%; Under odds win rate: 50.25%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 6.20-4.30-1.46. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 2 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 16.67%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 58.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fagiano Okayama(13.4%), Draw(21.2%), Kawasaki Frontale(65.5%)

 

Fagiano Okayama VS Kawasaki Frontale, guests may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.