You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FSV Mainz 05 VS Schalke 04, a tense game

GER D1FSV Mainz 05 VS Schalke 04, a tense game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2020 09:59:16 GMT        

Match Time:

German Bundesliga -- FSV Mainz 05 VS Schalke 04 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, FSV Mainz 05 got 7 wins, 0 draws, 14 losses and placed the 15 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, FSV Mainz 05 got 8 wins, 0 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Schalke 04 got 9 wins, 8 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Schalke 04 got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FSV Mainz 05 0.96-0/-0.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 448 matches, the home team got 167 wins, 127 draws and 154 losses. Home win rate: 37.28%; Draw win rate: 28.35%; Away win rate: 34.38%; Home odds win rate: 42.63%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.37%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2638 matches, the home team got 1171 wins, 682 draws and 785 losses. Home win rate: 44.39%; Draw win rate: 25.85%; Away win rate: 29.76%; Over odds win rate: 43.82%; Draw odds win rate: 6.07%; Under odds win rate: 50.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.90-3.25-2.23. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FSV Mainz 05(34.1%), Draw(27.9%), Schalke 04(37.9%)

 

FSV Mainz 05 VS Schalke 04, a tense game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.