You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Belarusian Premier League|FK Isloch Minsk VS Slutsksakhar Slutsk Big Data Analysis

BLR D1Belarusian Premier League|FK Isloch Minsk VS Slutsksakhar Slutsk Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG
Posted Sun, 05 Apr 2020 09:25:27 GMT        

Match Time:

Belarusian Premier League -- FK Isloch Minsk VS Slutsksakhar Slutsk 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, FK Isloch Minsk got 4 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the Belarusian Premier League. In the last 20 games, FK Isloch Minsk got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 35.7%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Slutsksakhar Slutsk got 5 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Belarusian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Slutsksakhar Slutsk got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 46.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FK Isloch Minsk 0.96-0.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 57 matches, the home team got 21 wins, 17 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 36.84%; Draw win rate: 29.82%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Home odds win rate: 40.35%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.65%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 62 matches, the home team got 22 wins, 19 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 35.48%; Draw win rate: 30.65%; Away win rate: 33.87%; Over odds win rate: 45.16%; Draw odds win rate: 16.13%; Under odds win rate: 38.71%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.95-3.20-3.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 285 games, the home team got 142 wins, 93 draws and 50 losses. Home win rate: 49.82%; Draw win rate: 32.63%; Away win rate: 17.54%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FK Isloch Minsk(53.1%), Draw(27.3%), Slutsksakhar Slutsk(19.6%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Yuna Shiina shows her sexy body in these sexy pictures [Pic]Sexy picture of Corinna Kopf which will make you lost your head
    [Pic]Jessica Lowndes Will Make Your Heart Burning [Pic]Sexy Pictures Of Kelly Brook Stir Your Sex Drive

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.