You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FK Zhlobin VS Dnepr Rohachev, support the host

BLR D3FK Zhlobin VS Dnepr Rohachev, support the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 23 May 2020 09:31:12 GMT        

Match Time:

Belarus Division 3 -- FK Zhlobin VS Dnepr Rohachev 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, FK Zhlobin got 1 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 8 of the Belarus Division 3. In the last 15 games, FK Zhlobin got 5 wins, 1 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 33.3%, the handicap odds win rate is 6.7%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Dnepr Rohachev got 0 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 11 of the Belarus Division 3. In the last 5 games, Dnepr Rohachev got 1 wins, 1 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 0.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FK Zhlobin 1.01-0.5-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 70 matches, the home team got 31 wins, 23 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 44.29%; Draw win rate: 32.86%; Away win rate: 22.86%; Home odds win rate: 42.86%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.14%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-3/3.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 79 matches, the home team got 31 wins, 17 draws and 31 losses. Home win rate: 39.24%; Draw win rate: 21.52%; Away win rate: 39.24%; Over odds win rate: 49.37%; Draw odds win rate: 5.06%; Under odds win rate: 45.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.00-3.45-2.69. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FK Zhlobin(44.9%), Draw(24.2%), Dnepr Rohachev(30.9%)

 

FK Zhlobin VS Dnepr Rohachev, support the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse [Pic]A Japanese model Minami Hatsukawa with a sexy body
    [Pic]Anllela Sagra explore her curvy body [Pic]Airi Suzumura shows her sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.