You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FK Vitebsk VS FK Vigvam Smolevichy, draw game

BLR D1FK Vitebsk VS FK Vigvam Smolevichy, draw game

Submit by tipster Yuki
Posted Sun, 05 Apr 2020 09:19:25 GMT        

Match Time :4/5/2020 21:00 Sunday(GMT+8)

Belarusian Premier League -- FK Vitebsk VS FK Vigvam Smolevichy 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, FK Vitebsk got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 11 of the Belarusian Premier League. In the last 20 games, FK Vitebsk got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.2%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, FK Vigvam Smolevichy got 0 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 15 of the Belarusian Premier League. In the last 20 games, FK Vigvam Smolevichy got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FK Vitebsk 0.90-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 521 matches, the home team got 205 wins, 139 draws and 177 losses. Home win rate: 39.35%; Draw win rate: 26.68%; Away win rate: 33.97%; Home odds win rate: 45.68%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.32%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 12 matches, the home team got 3 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 41.67%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Over odds win rate: 33.33%; Draw odds win rate: 8.33%; Under odds win rate: 58.33%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.26-3.05-2.87. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 37 games, the home team got 13 wins, 14 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 35.14%; Draw win rate: 37.84%; Away win rate: 27.03%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FK Vitebsk(33.5%), Draw(32.5%), FK Vigvam Smolevichy(34.0%)

FK Vitebsk VS FK Vigvam Smolevichy, draw game

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Kylie Jenner Will Shows Her Juicy Booty [Pic]Hot Pictures Of Alessandra Ambrosio Which Will Make You Crazy for Her
    [Pic]Nicole Williams's Sexy Beach Photo [Pic]Gabriella Lenzi has a hottest body and angelic smile

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.