You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FK Lida VS Volna Pinsk, home team will win

INT CFFK Lida VS Volna Pinsk, home team will win

Submit by tipster Yuki
Posted Sat, 04 Apr 2020 10:45:24 GMT        

Match Time:4/4/2020 20:00 Saturday(GMT+8) 

International Club Friendly -- FK Lida VS Volna Pinsk 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, FK Lida got 12 wins, 8 draws, 8 losses and placed the 7 of the Belarus Pershaya Liga. In the last 20 games, FK Lida got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 100.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Volna Pinsk got 5 wins, 6 draws, 17 losses and placed the 12 of the Belarus Pershaya Liga. In the last 20 games, Volna Pinsk got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 0.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FK Lida 1.03-0.5/1-0.73. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 matches, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%; Home odds win rate: 80.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 20.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.79-3/3.5-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6 matches, the home team got 3 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Over odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.79-3.65-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FK Lida(50.8%), Draw(23.4%), Volna Pinsk(25.8%)

FK Lida VS Volna Pinsk, home team will win

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Kylie Jenner Will Shows Her Juicy Booty [Pic]Hot Pictures Of Alessandra Ambrosio Which Will Make You Crazy for Her
    [Pic]Nicole Williams's Sexy Beach Photo [Pic]Gabriella Lenzi has a hottest body and angelic smile

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.