You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Isloch Reserves VS Smolevichi Reserves, a close game

BLR RLFC Isloch Reserves VS Smolevichi Reserves, a close game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Sat, 28 Mar 2020 09:08:32 GMT        

Match Time:

Belarus Reserve League -- FC Isloch Reserves VS Smolevichi Reserves 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, FC Isloch Reserves got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 0.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

2.In the last 15 games, Smolevichi Reserves got 7 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 46.7%, the handicap odds win rate is 100.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Isloch Reserves 0.90-0/-0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 410 matches, the home team got 156 wins, 110 draws and 144 losses. Home win rate: 38.05%; Draw win rate: 26.83%; Away win rate: 35.12%; Home odds win rate: 40.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 366 matches, the home team got 153 wins, 98 draws and 115 losses. Home win rate: 41.80%; Draw win rate: 26.78%; Away win rate: 31.42%; Over odds win rate: 44.54%; Draw odds win rate: 4.92%; Under odds win rate: 50.55%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Isloch Reserves(41.4%), Draw(25.3%), Smolevichi Reserves(33.2%)

 

FC Isloch Reserves VS Smolevichi Reserves, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nicole Williams's Sexy Beach Photo [Pic]Gabriella Lenzi has a hottest body and angelic smile
    [Pic]Riae is a sexy tattooed model [Pic]Niece Waidhofer has an attractive body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.