For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Augsburg II VS FV Illertissen, FC Augsburg II to win

GER RegFC Augsburg II VS FV Illertissen, FC Augsburg II to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2019 09:15:48 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- FC Augsburg II VS FV Illertissen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, FC Augsburg II got 2 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 12 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, FC Augsburg II got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, FV Illertissen got 2 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 14 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, FV Illertissen got 7 wins, 1 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 76.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Augsburg II 1.04-0/0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4096 matches, the home team got 1642 wins, 1137 draws and 1317 losses. Home win rate: 40.09%; Draw win rate: 27.76%; Away win rate: 32.15%; Home odds win rate: 40.82%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.18%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2208 matches, the home team got 1017 wins, 454 draws and 737 losses. Home win rate: 46.06%; Draw win rate: 20.56%; Away win rate: 33.38%; Over odds win rate: 47.46%; Draw odds win rate: 5.43%; Under odds win rate: 47.10%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.31-3.30-2.59. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 5 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 55.56%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 22.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Augsburg II(41.6%), Draw(25.5%), FV Illertissen(32.9%)

 

FC Augsburg II VS FV Illertissen, FC Augsburg II to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.