For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Zurich VS St. Gallen, FC Zurich may win

SUI SlFC Zurich VS St. Gallen, FC Zurich may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2019 10:15:34 GMT        

Match Time:

Swiss Super League -- FC Zurich VS St. Gallen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, FC Zurich got 0 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 10 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, FC Zurich got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, St. Gallen got 1 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 8 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, St. Gallen got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Zurich 1.09-0/0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 653 matches, the home team got 251 wins, 166 draws and 236 losses. Home win rate: 38.44%; Draw win rate: 25.42%; Away win rate: 36.14%; Home odds win rate: 41.04%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.96%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1973 matches, the home team got 946 wins, 453 draws and 574 losses. Home win rate: 47.95%; Draw win rate: 22.96%; Away win rate: 29.09%; Over odds win rate: 46.12%; Draw odds win rate: 5.93%; Under odds win rate: 47.95%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.35-3.20-2.92. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 40 games, the home team got 14 wins, 7 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 35.00%; Draw win rate: 17.50%; Away win rate: 47.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Zurich(40.9%), Draw(27.1%), St. Gallen(32.0%)

 

FC Zurich VS St. Gallen, FC Zurich may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.