For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Viitorul Constanta VS Dinamo Bucuresti, host may win

ROM D1FC Viitorul Constanta VS Dinamo Bucuresti, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 15 Jul 2019 09:04:22 GMT        

Match Time:

Romania Liga I -- FC Viitorul Constanta VS Dinamo Bucuresti 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, FC Viitorul Constanta got 11 wins, 5 draws, 10 losses and placed the 5 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, FC Viitorul Constanta got 13 wins, 4 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 80.0%, the over win rate is 56.3%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Dinamo Bucuresti got 8 wins, 8 draws, 10 losses and placed the 10 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Dinamo Bucuresti got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Viitorul Constanta 0.93-0/0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 535 matches, the home team got 228 wins, 145 draws and 162 losses. Home win rate: 42.62%; Draw win rate: 27.10%; Away win rate: 30.28%; Home odds win rate: 45.05%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.95%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1355 matches, the home team got 547 wins, 418 draws and 390 losses. Home win rate: 40.37%; Draw win rate: 30.85%; Away win rate: 28.78%; Over odds win rate: 43.99%; Draw odds win rate: 6.64%; Under odds win rate: 49.37%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.22-3.15-2.82. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 9 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 47.37%; Draw win rate: 26.32%; Away win rate: 26.32%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Viitorul Constanta(44.7%), Draw(28.8%), Dinamo Bucuresti(26.6%)

 

FC Viitorul Constanta VS Dinamo Bucuresti, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha
    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.