For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Tokyo VS Vegalta Sendai, home side may win

JPN LCFC Tokyo VS Vegalta Sendai, home side may win

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Wed, 08 May 2019 10:10:12 GMT        

Match Time:5/8/2019 18:00 Wednesday

J-League Cup -- FC Tokyo VS Vegalta Sendai 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, FC Tokyo got 7 wins, 3 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, FC Tokyo got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Vegalta Sendai got 2 wins, 1 draws, 7 losses and placed the 17 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Vegalta Sendai got 5 wins, 2 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Tokyo 1.06-0.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 736 matches, the home team got 303 wins, 226 draws and 207 losses. Home win rate: 41.17%; Draw win rate: 30.71%; Away win rate: 28.13%; Home odds win rate: 46.47%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.53%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1461 matches, the home team got 619 wins, 419 draws and 423 losses. Home win rate: 42.37%; Draw win rate: 28.68%; Away win rate: 28.95%; Over odds win rate: 45.04%; Draw odds win rate: 5.68%; Under odds win rate: 49.28%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.05-3.30-3.45. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 194 games, the home team got 94 wins, 44 draws and 56 losses. Home win rate: 48.45%; Draw win rate: 22.68%; Away win rate: 28.87%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Tokyo(47.5%), Draw(27.6%), Vegalta Sendai(24.9%)

 

J-League Cup|FC Tokyo VS Vegalta Sendai Big Data Analysis

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan
    [Pic] Meet Sexy actress Paula Labaredas [Pic] sexy pictures of Emily Ratajkowski

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.