You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Slutsk Reserves VS Dinamo Brest Reserves, away win

BLR RLFC Slutsk Reserves VS Dinamo Brest Reserves, away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 27 Mar 2020 09:37:28 GMT        

Match Time:

Belarus Reserve League -- FC Slutsk Reserves VS Dinamo Brest Reserves 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, FC Slutsk Reserves got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 100.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Dinamo Brest Reserves got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 0.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Slutsk Reserves 0.90-0-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 82 matches, the home team got 31 wins, 18 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 37.80%; Draw win rate: 21.95%; Away win rate: 40.24%; Home odds win rate: 37.80%; Draw odds win rate: 21.95%; Away odds win rate: 40.24%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 343 matches, the home team got 153 wins, 68 draws and 122 losses. Home win rate: 44.61%; Draw win rate: 19.83%; Away win rate: 35.57%; Over odds win rate: 48.10%; Draw odds win rate: 1.46%; Under odds win rate: 50.44%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Slutsk Reserves(33.2%), Draw(25.1%), Dinamo Brest Reserves(41.7%)

 

FC Slutsk Reserves VS Dinamo Brest Reserves, away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nicole Williams's Sexy Beach Photo [Pic]Gabriella Lenzi has a hottest body and angelic smile
    [Pic]Riae is a sexy tattooed model [Pic]Niece Waidhofer has an attractive body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.