FC Shakhtyor Karagandy VS FK Atyrau | Nowogoal Tips & Predictions with H2H stats

Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Shakhtyor Karagandy VS FK Atyrau, Kazakhstan Cup Semifinal

KAZ CFC Shakhtyor Karagandy VS FK Atyrau, Kazakhstan Cup Semifinal

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 14 Jun 2018 09:40:13 GMT        

Match Time:6/14/2018 20:30 Thursday(GMT+8)

Kazakhstan Cup -- FC Shakhtyor Karagandy VS FK Atyrau

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

-----------------------------------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, FC Shakhtyor Karagandy got 3 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 9 of the Kazakhstan Premier League. In the last 20 games, FC Shakhtyor Karagandy got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 37.5%, the over win rate is 22.2%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, FK Atyrau got 2 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 11 of the Kazakhstan Premier League. In the last 20 games, FK Atyrau got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.3%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Shakhtyor Karagandy 1.05-0/0.5-0.79. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 497 matches, the home team got 142 wins, 117 draws and 238 losses. Home win rate: 28.57%; Draw win rate: 23.54%; Away win rate: 47.89%; Home odds win rate: 47.08%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.92%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 454 matches, the home team got 186 wins, 150 draws and 118 losses. Home win rate: 40.97%; Draw win rate: 33.04%; Away win rate: 25.99%; Over odds win rate: 43.61%; Draw odds win rate: 7.49%; Under odds win rate: 48.90%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.44-3.05-2.61. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 games, the home team got 9 wins, 9 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 34.62%; Draw win rate: 34.62%; Away win rate: 30.77%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Shakhtyor Karagandy(38.3%), Draw(31.0%), FK Atyrau(30.7%)

 

FC Shakhtyor Karagandy VS FK Atyrau, Kazakhstan Cup Semifinal

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Ann-Kathrin Brommel Mario Gotze WAG gallery [Pic] Meet the photo gallery of Sexy Serie A babe
[Pic] Sizzling and stunning pics of Holly Peers [Pic] Young and sexy model Celine Farach gallery

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.