You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Seoul VS Melbourne Victory, an exciting game

AFC CLFC Seoul VS Melbourne Victory, an exciting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2020 10:25:42 GMT        

Match Time:

AFC Champions League -- FC Seoul VS Melbourne Victory 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. FC Seoul placed the 10 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, FC Seoul got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Melbourne Victory got 4 wins, 4 draws, 9 losses and placed the 9 of the Australia A-League. In the last 20 games, Melbourne Victory got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Seoul 0.89-0.5/1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1732 matches, the home team got 964 wins, 432 draws and 336 losses. Home win rate: 55.66%; Draw win rate: 24.94%; Away win rate: 19.40%; Home odds win rate: 56.35%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.65%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3522 matches, the home team got 1572 wins, 834 draws and 1116 losses. Home win rate: 44.63%; Draw win rate: 23.68%; Away win rate: 31.69%; Over odds win rate: 45.85%; Draw odds win rate: 5.68%; Under odds win rate: 48.47%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.67-3.65-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 14 wins, 13 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 41.18%; Draw win rate: 38.24%; Away win rate: 20.59%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Seoul(57.3%), Draw(23.8%), Melbourne Victory(18.9%)

 

FC Seoul VS Melbourne Victory, an exciting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nataliesng is a hot modle of Toronto [Pic]A sexy cosplayer Meowriexists shows her hot body
    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.