For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Porto VS Portimonense, host to win

POR D1FC Porto VS Portimonense, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 07 Dec 2018 10:39:34 GMT        

 

Match Time:12/8/2018 04:30 Saturday (GMT+8)

Portugal Primera Liga -- FC Porto VS Portimonense

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, FC Porto got 9 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, FC Porto got 16 wins, 2 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 80.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Portimonense got 4 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 11 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Portimonense got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Porto 0.92-2-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 55 matches, the home team got 44 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 80.00%; Draw win rate: 5.45%; Away win rate: 14.55%; Home odds win rate: 41.82%; Draw odds win rate: 21.82%; Away odds win rate: 36.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-3/3.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 297 matches, the home team got 164 wins, 49 draws and 84 losses. Home win rate: 55.22%; Draw win rate: 16.50%; Away win rate: 28.28%; Over odds win rate: 45.79%; Draw odds win rate: 6.06%; Under odds win rate: 48.15%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.18-6.00-16.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Porto(80.8%), Draw(13.1%), Portimonense(6.1%)

 

FC Porto VS Portimonense, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.