You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Porto VS Pacos de Ferreira, with home victory

POR D1FC Porto VS Pacos de Ferreira, with home victory

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 02 Dec 2019 09:49:36 GMT        

Match Time:

Portugal Primera Liga -- FC Porto VS Pacos de Ferreira 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, FC Porto got 9 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, FC Porto got 14 wins, 2 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Pacos de Ferreira got 2 wins, 2 draws, 7 losses and placed the 17 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Pacos de Ferreira got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Porto 1.09-2/2.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 matches, the home team got 6 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Home odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-3/3.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 361 matches, the home team got 200 wins, 64 draws and 97 losses. Home win rate: 55.40%; Draw win rate: 17.73%; Away win rate: 26.87%; Over odds win rate: 49.58%; Draw odds win rate: 4.16%; Under odds win rate: 46.26%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.16-6.00-18.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Porto(79.7%), Draw(14.0%), Pacos de Ferreira(6.3%)

 

FC Porto VS Pacos de Ferreira, with home victory

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.