You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Polotsk VS Energosbyt BSATU, a close game

BLR D3FC Polotsk VS Energosbyt BSATU, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 23 May 2020 09:31:50 GMT        

Match Time:

Belarus Division 3 -- FC Polotsk VS Energosbyt BSATU 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, FC Polotsk got 1 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 7 of the Belarus Division 3. In the last 20 games, FC Polotsk got 1 wins, 1 draws and 18 losss. The win rate is 5.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 5.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Energosbyt BSATU got 0 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 10 of the Belarus Division 3. In the last 16 games, Energosbyt BSATU got 10 wins, 3 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 18.8%, the handicap odds win rate is 18.8%, the over win rate is 75.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Polotsk 0.98-0/0.5-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 62 matches, the home team got 18 wins, 23 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 29.03%; Draw win rate: 37.10%; Away win rate: 33.87%; Home odds win rate: 30.65%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 69.35%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.71-3-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 35 matches, the home team got 17 wins, 5 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 48.57%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 37.14%; Over odds win rate: 48.57%; Draw odds win rate: 2.86%; Under odds win rate: 48.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.25-3.25-2.46. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Polotsk(41.3%), Draw(24.5%), Energosbyt BSATU(34.3%)

 

FC Polotsk VS Energosbyt BSATU, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse [Pic]A Japanese model Minami Hatsukawa with a sexy body
    [Pic]Anllela Sagra explore her curvy body [Pic]Airi Suzumura shows her sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.