For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Linkoping City VS IF Sylvia, home side may win

SWE D1 SNFC Linkoping City VS IF Sylvia, home side may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2019 09:52:59 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Sweden Division 1 -- FC Linkoping City VS IF Sylvia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, FC Linkoping City got 5 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, FC Linkoping City got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 53.3%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, IF Sylvia got 5 wins, 1 draws, 6 losses and placed the 9 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, IF Sylvia got 10 wins, 1 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.2%, the over win rate is 76.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Linkoping City 0.96-1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 43 matches, the home team got 31 wins, 8 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 72.09%; Draw win rate: 18.60%; Away win rate: 9.30%; Home odds win rate: 39.53%; Draw odds win rate: 34.88%; Away odds win rate: 25.58%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.89-3/3.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 24 matches, the home team got 11 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 45.83%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 37.50%; Over odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.57-4.10-4.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 14 games, the home team got 11 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 78.57%; Draw win rate: 21.43%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Linkoping City(61.0%), Draw(20.9%), IF Sylvia(18.1%)

 

FC Linkoping City VS IF Sylvia, home side may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.