For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Juarez VS Veracruz, home win is expected

MEX ILFC Juarez VS Veracruz, home win is expected

Submit by tipster William
Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:37:55 GMT        

Match Time:3/15/2019 09:00 Friday (GMT+8)

Mexico Torneo Interliga -- FC Juarez VS Veracruz

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, FC Juarez got 3 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 13 of the Mexico Primera Divison A. In the last 20 games, FC Juarez got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Veracruz got 0 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 17 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Veracruz got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Juarez 0.97-0/0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1456 matches, the home team got 635 wins, 382 draws and 439 losses. Home win rate: 43.61%; Draw win rate: 26.24%; Away win rate: 30.15%; Home odds win rate: 43.75%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.25%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.17-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1324 matches, the home team got 550 wins, 396 draws and 378 losses. Home win rate: 41.54%; Draw win rate: 29.91%; Away win rate: 28.55%; Over odds win rate: 44.11%; Draw odds win rate: 8.01%; Under odds win rate: 47.89%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.29-3.10-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 88 games, the home team got 34 wins, 21 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 38.64%; Draw win rate: 23.86%; Away win rate: 37.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Juarez(41.6%), Draw(30.4%), Veracruz(28.0%)


FC Juarez VS Veracruz, home win is expected

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.