For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Hansa Luneburg VS Eintracht Norderstedt, hard to predict

GER RegFC Hansa Luneburg VS Eintracht Norderstedt, hard to predict

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 07 Aug 2019 09:37:36 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- FC Hansa Luneburg VS Eintracht Norderstedt 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, FC Hansa Luneburg got 1 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 11 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, FC Hansa Luneburg got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Eintracht Norderstedt got 2 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Eintracht Norderstedt got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 62.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Hansa Luneburg 0.63-0-1.26. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 matches, the home team got 5 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 40.00%; Home odds win rate: 33.33%; Draw odds win rate: 26.67%; Away odds win rate: 40.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4343 matches, the home team got 1937 wins, 1124 draws and 1282 losses. Home win rate: 44.60%; Draw win rate: 25.88%; Away win rate: 29.52%; Over odds win rate: 44.12%; Draw odds win rate: 6.01%; Under odds win rate: 49.87%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.13-3.20-2.95. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 54 games, the home team got 26 wins, 17 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 48.15%; Draw win rate: 31.48%; Away win rate: 20.37%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Hansa Luneburg(41.7%), Draw(27.7%), Eintracht Norderstedt(30.6%)

 

FC Hansa Luneburg VS Eintracht Norderstedt, hard to predict

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.