For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Dunav Ruse VS Vitosha Bistritsa, host to win

BUL D1FC Dunav Ruse VS Vitosha Bistritsa, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 12 Aug 2019 08:50:24 GMT        

Match Time:

Bulgaria Premier League -- FC Dunav Ruse VS Vitosha Bistritsa 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, FC Dunav Ruse got 1 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 13 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, FC Dunav Ruse got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 46.7%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Vitosha Bistritsa got 0 wins, 0 draws, 4 losses and placed the 14 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Vitosha Bistritsa got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 41.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Dunav Ruse 0.84-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3193 matches, the home team got 1493 wins, 855 draws and 845 losses. Home win rate: 46.76%; Draw win rate: 26.78%; Away win rate: 26.46%; Home odds win rate: 50.61%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4248 matches, the home team got 1826 wins, 1257 draws and 1165 losses. Home win rate: 42.98%; Draw win rate: 29.59%; Away win rate: 27.42%; Over odds win rate: 43.71%; Draw odds win rate: 6.12%; Under odds win rate: 50.16%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.83-3.30-3.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 77 games, the home team got 38 wins, 23 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 49.35%; Draw win rate: 29.87%; Away win rate: 20.78%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Dunav Ruse(52.4%), Draw(27.5%), Vitosha Bistritsa(20.1%)

 

FC Dunav Ruse VS Vitosha Bistritsa, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.