For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Dunav Ruse VS Slavia Sofia, Bulgaria Premier League

BUL D1FC Dunav Ruse VS Slavia Sofia, Bulgaria Premier League

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 06 Dec 2018 09:09:21 GMT        

Match Time:12/6/2018 21:00 Thursday(GMT+8)

Bulgaria Premier League -- FC Dunav Ruse VS Slavia Sofia

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, FC Dunav Ruse got 4 wins, 2 draws, 11 losses and placed the 12 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, FC Dunav Ruse got 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 27.8%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Slavia Sofia got 5 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 10 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Slavia Sofia got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Dunav Ruse 1.00-0-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1005 matches, the home team got 321 wins, 311 draws and 373 losses. Home win rate: 31.94%; Draw win rate: 30.95%; Away win rate: 37.11%; Home odds win rate: 31.94%; Draw odds win rate: 30.95%; Away odds win rate: 37.11%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3572 matches, the home team got 1554 wins, 1017 draws and 1001 losses. Home win rate: 43.51%; Draw win rate: 28.47%; Away win rate: 28.02%; Over odds win rate: 43.48%; Draw odds win rate: 7.39%; Under odds win rate: 49.13%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.65-3.00-2.44. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 153 games, the home team got 57 wins, 46 draws and 50 losses. Home win rate: 37.25%; Draw win rate: 30.07%; Away win rate: 32.68%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Dunav Ruse(33.7%), Draw(28.3%), Slavia Sofia(38.0%)

 

FC Dunav Ruse VS Slavia Sofia, Bulgaria Premier League

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.