For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Dornbirn 1913 VS SG Austria Klagenfurt, an away win

AUT D2FC Dornbirn 1913 VS SG Austria Klagenfurt, an away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 09 Aug 2019 10:04:11 GMT        

Match Time:

Austria Erste Division -- FC Dornbirn 1913 VS SG Austria Klagenfurt 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, FC Dornbirn 1913 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 15 of the Austria Erste Division. In the last 20 games, FC Dornbirn 1913 got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, SG Austria Klagenfurt got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Austria Erste Division. In the last 20 games, SG Austria Klagenfurt got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.7%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Dornbirn 1913 0.85-0/-0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1853 matches, the home team got 712 wins, 541 draws and 600 losses. Home win rate: 38.42%; Draw win rate: 29.20%; Away win rate: 32.38%; Home odds win rate: 43.39%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.61%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.83-2.5/3-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 812 matches, the home team got 376 wins, 175 draws and 261 losses. Home win rate: 46.31%; Draw win rate: 21.55%; Away win rate: 32.14%; Over odds win rate: 46.80%; Draw odds win rate: 6.16%; Under odds win rate: 47.04%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.77-3.20-2.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 22 games, the home team got 7 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 31.82%; Draw win rate: 31.82%; Away win rate: 36.36%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Dornbirn 1913(31.5%), Draw(26.3%), SG Austria Klagenfurt(42.2%)


FC Dornbirn 1913 VS SG Austria Klagenfurt, an away win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.