You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Copenhagen VS Odense BK, home side will win

INT CFFC Copenhagen VS Odense BK, home side will win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Fri, 22 May 2020 08:36:29 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- FC Copenhagen VS Odense BK 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, FC Copenhagen got 16 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 2 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, FC Copenhagen got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, Odense BK got 8 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses and placed the 9 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Odense BK got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Copenhagen 0.70-0.5/1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 155 matches, the home team got 84 wins, 49 draws and 22 losses. Home win rate: 54.19%; Draw win rate: 31.61%; Away win rate: 14.19%; Home odds win rate: 52.90%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.75-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 417 matches, the home team got 195 wins, 100 draws and 122 losses. Home win rate: 46.76%; Draw win rate: 23.98%; Away win rate: 29.26%; Over odds win rate: 47.00%; Draw odds win rate: 2.40%; Under odds win rate: 50.60%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.54-3.50-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 4 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Copenhagen(57.8%), Draw(23.1%), Odense BK(19.1%)

FC Copenhagen VS Odense BK, home side will win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse [Pic]A Japanese model Minami Hatsukawa with a sexy body
    [Pic]Anllela Sagra explore her curvy body [Pic]Airi Suzumura shows her sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.