For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Astra Giurgiu VS FC Viitorul Constanta, a tight game

ROM D1FC Astra Giurgiu VS FC Viitorul Constanta, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 19 Aug 2019 09:35:35 GMT        

Match Time:

Romania Liga I -- FC Astra Giurgiu VS FC Viitorul Constanta 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, FC Astra Giurgiu got 2 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 8 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, FC Astra Giurgiu got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, FC Viitorul Constanta got 3 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, FC Viitorul Constanta got 3 wins, 4 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 75.0%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Astra Giurgiu 1.02-0-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 175 matches, the home team got 62 wins, 50 draws and 63 losses. Home win rate: 35.43%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 36.00%; Home odds win rate: 35.43%; Draw odds win rate: 28.57%; Away odds win rate: 36.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2057 matches, the home team got 860 wins, 607 draws and 590 losses. Home win rate: 41.81%; Draw win rate: 29.51%; Away win rate: 28.68%; Over odds win rate: 44.97%; Draw odds win rate: 6.61%; Under odds win rate: 48.42%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.65-3.00-2.44. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 168 games, the home team got 65 wins, 49 draws and 54 losses. Home win rate: 38.69%; Draw win rate: 29.17%; Away win rate: 32.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Astra Giurgiu(30.9%), Draw(30.1%), FC Viitorul Constanta(39.0%)

 

FC Astra Giurgiu VS FC Viitorul Constanta, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.