For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FAC Team Fur Wien VS FC Wacker Innsbruck, a home win

AUT D2FAC Team Fur Wien VS FC Wacker Innsbruck, a home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 09 Aug 2019 10:04:11 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Austria Erste Division -- FAC Team Fur Wien VS FC Wacker Innsbruck 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, FAC Team Fur Wien got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 4 of the Austria Erste Division. In the last 20 games, FAC Team Fur Wien got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, FC Wacker Innsbruck got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the Austria Erste Division. In the last 20 games, FC Wacker Innsbruck got 11 wins, 0 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FAC Team Fur Wien 0.95-0-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 997 matches, the home team got 353 wins, 284 draws and 360 losses. Home win rate: 35.41%; Draw win rate: 28.49%; Away win rate: 36.11%; Home odds win rate: 35.41%; Draw odds win rate: 28.49%; Away odds win rate: 36.11%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2084 matches, the home team got 936 wins, 500 draws and 648 losses. Home win rate: 44.91%; Draw win rate: 23.99%; Away win rate: 31.09%; Over odds win rate: 45.59%; Draw odds win rate: 5.09%; Under odds win rate: 49.33%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.51-3.10-2.64. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 112 games, the home team got 49 wins, 21 draws and 42 losses. Home win rate: 43.75%; Draw win rate: 18.75%; Away win rate: 37.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FAC Team Fur Wien(36.6%), Draw(27.8%), FC Wacker Innsbruck(35.6%)


FAC Team Fur Wien VS FC Wacker Innsbruck, a home win

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.