You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Exeter City VS Stevenage Borough,

ENG JPTExeter City VS Stevenage Borough,

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2020 10:02:32 GMT        

Match Time:

England Johnstone -- Exeter City VS Stevenage Borough 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Exeter City got 15 wins, 8 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Exeter City got 11 wins, 7 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Stevenage Borough got 3 wins, 13 draws, 12 losses and placed the 23 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Stevenage Borough got 5 wins, 10 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Exeter City 1.04-1-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1211 matches, the home team got 698 wins, 258 draws and 255 losses. Home win rate: 57.64%; Draw win rate: 21.30%; Away win rate: 21.06%; Home odds win rate: 33.61%; Draw odds win rate: 25.93%; Away odds win rate: 40.46%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3004 matches, the home team got 1374 wins, 716 draws and 914 losses. Home win rate: 45.74%; Draw win rate: 23.83%; Away win rate: 30.43%; Over odds win rate: 45.14%; Draw odds win rate: 6.72%; Under odds win rate: 48.14%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.57-3.95-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 games, the home team got 17 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 65.38%; Draw win rate: 26.92%; Away win rate: 7.69%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Exeter City(56.9%), Draw(24.4%), Stevenage Borough(18.7%)

 

Exeter City VS Stevenage Borough,

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.