For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Estonia U21 VS Bulgaria U21, support an away win

UEFA U21QEstonia U21 VS Bulgaria U21, support an away win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Thu, 05 Sep 2019 15:54:55 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Estonia U21 VS Bulgaria U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Estonia U21 got 1 wins, 7 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 5.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Bulgaria U21 got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Estonia U21 1.04-0/-0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4171 matches, the home team got 1665 wins, 1163 draws and 1343 losses. Home win rate: 39.92%; Draw win rate: 27.88%; Away win rate: 32.20%; Home odds win rate: 40.66%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.34%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1814 matches, the home team got 767 wins, 460 draws and 587 losses. Home win rate: 42.28%; Draw win rate: 25.36%; Away win rate: 32.36%; Over odds win rate: 43.50%; Draw odds win rate: 5.62%; Under odds win rate: 50.88%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.10-3.15-2.08. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 53 games, the home team got 10 wins, 12 draws and 31 losses. Home win rate: 18.87%; Draw win rate: 22.64%; Away win rate: 58.49%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Estonia U21(24.3%), Draw(27.5%), Bulgaria U21(48.2%)



Estonia U21 VS Bulgaria U21, support an away win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.