For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Eintracht Frankfurt VS TSG Hoffenheim, an exciting game

GER D1Eintracht Frankfurt VS TSG Hoffenheim, an exciting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 18 Aug 2019 10:25:35 GMT        

Match Time:

German Bundesliga -- Eintracht Frankfurt VS TSG Hoffenheim 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, Eintracht Frankfurt got 15 wins, 9 draws, 10 losses and placed the 7 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Eintracht Frankfurt got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, TSG Hoffenheim got 13 wins, 12 draws, 9 losses and placed the 9 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, TSG Hoffenheim got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Eintracht Frankfurt 1.11-0/0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2096 matches, the home team got 784 wins, 584 draws and 728 losses. Home win rate: 37.40%; Draw win rate: 27.86%; Away win rate: 34.73%; Home odds win rate: 41.32%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.68%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-3-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 242 matches, the home team got 124 wins, 52 draws and 66 losses. Home win rate: 51.24%; Draw win rate: 21.49%; Away win rate: 27.27%; Over odds win rate: 49.17%; Draw odds win rate: 4.96%; Under odds win rate: 45.87%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.42-3.15-2.72. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 29 games, the home team got 10 wins, 11 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 34.48%; Draw win rate: 37.93%; Away win rate: 27.59%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Eintracht Frankfurt(41.3%), Draw(25.9%), TSG Hoffenheim(32.8%)

 

Eintracht Frankfurt VS TSG Hoffenheim, an exciting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.