You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
EL Masry VS Aswan, with home victory

EGY D1EL Masry VS Aswan, with home victory

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2020 09:40:42 GMT        

Match Time:

Egyptian Premier League -- EL Masry VS Aswan 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, EL Masry got 4 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 11 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, EL Masry got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.7%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Aswan got 1 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 18 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Aswan got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is EL Masry 1.03-0.5/1-0.81. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 150 matches, the home team got 69 wins, 32 draws and 49 losses. Home win rate: 46.00%; Draw win rate: 21.33%; Away win rate: 32.67%; Home odds win rate: 60.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 40.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2/2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 736 matches, the home team got 306 wins, 234 draws and 196 losses. Home win rate: 41.58%; Draw win rate: 31.79%; Away win rate: 26.63%; Over odds win rate: 43.61%; Draw odds win rate: 5.71%; Under odds win rate: 50.68%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.73-3.26-3.83. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: EL Masry(53.5%), Draw(27.2%), Aswan(19.3%)

 

EL Masry VS Aswan, with home victory

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.