For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Dundee VS Hamilton Academical, a tough game

SCO PRDundee VS Hamilton Academical, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 05 Dec 2018 10:17:58 GMT        

Match Time:12/6/2018 03:45 Thursday(GMT+8)

Scottish Premier League -- Dundee VS Hamilton Academical

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Dundee got 1 wins, 2 draws, 11 losses and placed the 12 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Dundee got 4 wins, 2 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 15.8%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Hamilton Academical got 4 wins, 1 draws, 10 losses and placed the 10 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Hamilton Academical got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dundee 1.11-0/0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1499 matches, the home team got 544 wins, 431 draws and 524 losses. Home win rate: 36.29%; Draw win rate: 28.75%; Away win rate: 34.96%; Home odds win rate: 42.16%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.84%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6684 matches, the home team got 2820 wins, 1918 draws and 1946 losses. Home win rate: 42.19%; Draw win rate: 28.70%; Away win rate: 29.11%; Over odds win rate: 44.14%; Draw odds win rate: 6.93%; Under odds win rate: 48.94%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.42-3.20-2.82. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 48 games, the home team got 22 wins, 14 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 45.83%; Draw win rate: 29.17%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dundee(43.1%), Draw(29.0%), Hamilton Academical(27.9%)

 

Dundee VS Hamilton Academical, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.