For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Dunarea Calarasi VS Botosani, hard to predict

ROM D1Dunarea Calarasi VS Botosani, hard to predict

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 14 May 2019 09:15:11 GMT        

Match Time:

Romania Liga I -- Dunarea Calarasi VS Botosani 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Dunarea Calarasi got 4 wins, 12 draws, 10 losses and placed the 12 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Dunarea Calarasi got 4 wins, 9 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Botosani got 9 wins, 9 draws, 8 losses and placed the 7 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Botosani got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dunarea Calarasi 0.83-0-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 428 matches, the home team got 148 wins, 149 draws and 131 losses. Home win rate: 34.58%; Draw win rate: 34.81%; Away win rate: 30.61%; Home odds win rate: 34.58%; Draw odds win rate: 34.81%; Away odds win rate: 30.61%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2047 matches, the home team got 856 wins, 603 draws and 588 losses. Home win rate: 41.82%; Draw win rate: 29.46%; Away win rate: 28.72%; Over odds win rate: 44.89%; Draw odds win rate: 6.64%; Under odds win rate: 48.46%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.35-2.98-2.79. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dunarea Calarasi(37.7%), Draw(30.9%), Botosani(31.4%)

 

Dunarea Calarasi VS Botosani, hard to predict

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.