For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Dumbarton VS Hamilton Academical, support the guests

INT CFDumbarton VS Hamilton Academical, support the guests

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2019 11:17:33 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Dumbarton VS Hamilton Academical 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Dumbarton got 12 wins, 10 draws, 14 losses and placed the 6 of the Scottish Division One. In the last 20 games, Dumbarton got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, Hamilton Academical got 9 wins, 6 draws, 23 losses and placed the 10 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Hamilton Academical got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dumbarton 0.85--0.5/-1-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 685 matches, the home team got 232 wins, 167 draws and 286 losses. Home win rate: 33.87%; Draw win rate: 24.38%; Away win rate: 41.75%; Home odds win rate: 52.12%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1739 matches, the home team got 838 wins, 319 draws and 582 losses. Home win rate: 48.19%; Draw win rate: 18.34%; Away win rate: 33.47%; Over odds win rate: 47.38%; Draw odds win rate: 5.52%; Under odds win rate: 47.10%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.00-3.70-1.67. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 22 games, the home team got 3 wins, 6 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 13.64%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 59.09%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dumbarton(23.1%), Draw(23.1%), Hamilton Academical(53.8%)

 

Dumbarton VS Hamilton Academical, support the guests

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha
    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.