You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Dulwich Hamlet VS Havant Waterlooville, away win

ENG CSDulwich Hamlet VS Havant Waterlooville, away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2020 10:04:15 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference South Division -- Dulwich Hamlet VS Havant Waterlooville 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Dulwich Hamlet got 7 wins, 9 draws, 10 losses and placed the 15 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, Dulwich Hamlet got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, Havant Waterlooville got 13 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, Havant Waterlooville got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 70.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dulwich Hamlet 0.86--0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 917 matches, the home team got 425 wins, 231 draws and 261 losses. Home win rate: 46.35%; Draw win rate: 25.19%; Away win rate: 28.46%; Home odds win rate: 51.91%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.09%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3015 matches, the home team got 1430 wins, 653 draws and 932 losses. Home win rate: 47.43%; Draw win rate: 21.66%; Away win rate: 30.91%; Over odds win rate: 47.13%; Draw odds win rate: 5.77%; Under odds win rate: 47.10%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.10-3.45-1.97. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 games, the home team got 8 wins, 6 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 30.77%; Draw win rate: 23.08%; Away win rate: 46.15%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dulwich Hamlet(28.5%), Draw(26.1%), Havant Waterlooville(45.4%)

 

Dulwich Hamlet VS Havant Waterlooville, away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.