For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Drancy VS Bourg Peronnas, draw is possible

FRA D3Drancy VS Bourg Peronnas, draw is possible

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Fri, 11 Jan 2019 10:33:28 GMT        

Match Time:1/12/2019 03:00 Saturday (GMT+8)

France Ligue 3 -- Drancy VS Bourg Peronnas

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Drancy got 1 wins, 5 draws, 10 losses and placed the 18 of the France Ligue 3. In the last 20 games, Drancy got 2 wins, 8 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 27.8%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Bourg Peronnas got 4 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 14 of the France Ligue 3. In the last 20 games, Bourg Peronnas got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 29.4%, the over win rate is 17.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Drancy 0.86-0-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 313 matches, the home team got 116 wins, 92 draws and 105 losses. Home win rate: 37.06%; Draw win rate: 29.39%; Away win rate: 33.55%; Home odds win rate: 37.06%; Draw odds win rate: 29.39%; Away odds win rate: 33.55%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 183 matches, the home team got 67 wins, 56 draws and 60 losses. Home win rate: 36.61%; Draw win rate: 30.60%; Away win rate: 32.79%; Over odds win rate: 40.44%; Draw odds win rate: 8.20%; Under odds win rate: 51.37%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.53-2.90-2.78. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 1 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 66.67%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Drancy(34.5%), Draw(32.7%), Bourg Peronnas(32.8%)



Drancy VS Bourg Peronnas, draw is possible

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.