For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Dinamo Zagreb VS HNK Gorica, tend to the host

CRO D1Dinamo Zagreb VS HNK Gorica, tend to the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 May 2019 09:21:35 GMT        

Match Time:

Croatia 1.Division -- Dinamo Zagreb VS HNK Gorica 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, Dinamo Zagreb got 26 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Croatia 1.Division. In the last 20 games, Dinamo Zagreb got 14 wins, 3 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 33 rounds, HNK Gorica got 15 wins, 8 draws, 10 losses and placed the 5 of the Croatia 1.Division. In the last 20 games, HNK Gorica got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dinamo Zagreb 1.01-1.5-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 23 matches, the home team got 16 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 69.57%; Draw win rate: 17.39%; Away win rate: 13.04%; Home odds win rate: 39.13%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.87%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 736 matches, the home team got 308 wins, 163 draws and 265 losses. Home win rate: 41.85%; Draw win rate: 22.15%; Away win rate: 36.01%; Over odds win rate: 45.52%; Draw odds win rate: 5.71%; Under odds win rate: 48.78%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.31-4.80-6.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 49 games, the home team got 36 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 73.47%; Draw win rate: 12.24%; Away win rate: 14.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dinamo Zagreb(69.7%), Draw(18.6%), HNK Gorica(11.7%)

 

Dinamo Zagreb VS HNK Gorica, tend to the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.