For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Dijon VS Amiens, hosts will take points here

FRA D1Dijon VS Amiens, hosts will take points here

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2019 10:00:55 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Dijon VS Amiens 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 31 rounds, Dijon got 6 wins, 6 draws, 19 losses and placed the 18 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Dijon got 5 wins, 2 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 31 rounds, Amiens got 8 wins, 7 draws, 16 losses and placed the 17 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Amiens got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dijon 1.07-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2245 matches, the home team got 828 wins, 716 draws and 701 losses. Home win rate: 36.88%; Draw win rate: 31.89%; Away win rate: 31.22%; Home odds win rate: 39.02%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.98%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.25-2/2.5-0.70. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 163 matches, the home team got 58 wins, 62 draws and 43 losses. Home win rate: 35.58%; Draw win rate: 38.04%; Away win rate: 26.38%; Over odds win rate: 34.36%; Draw odds win rate: 12.88%; Under odds win rate: 52.76%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.45-3.15-2.67. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 38 games, the home team got 11 wins, 15 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 28.95%; Draw win rate: 39.47%; Away win rate: 31.58%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dijon(39.8%), Draw(30.9%), Amiens(29.3%)


Dijon VS Amiens, hosts will take points here

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.